On Saturday we took a drive up to Swan Valley and to see the reservoir. It was a lot of fun! Hunter was such a good baby! He loves the car! There was a downside to our little trip, the snow! There is still a ton of snow up there. On the way to Swan Valley some of the signs on the side of the road are still almost completely covered. I don't think spring will ever come. Hopefully the snow will melt soon so we can finally go camping! Just a little side note, the
reservoir is almost completely full!!


This is the sunset from our patio, isn't it pretty!
3 comments:
How fun!! I am so excited for summer to come!!! The sunset picture is gorgeous!
Fun, I love going for drives.
What a fun Saturday activity!! I love doing stuff like that, especially when the snow is gone. Your sunset is pretty, you must have a pretty cool view.
Post a Comment