Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun Times!

This picture is of Karley, my best friend Amy's little girl, and Hunter. We go visit them atleast once a week. Karley loves Hunter and is always helpful! She is always trying to give his binkie to him and when he is asleep she always says "shh...baby sleeping". They are so cute together.
We went to the zoo the 1st weekend it opened. They had a baby camel and a baby lion, which was neat to see. We met up with Kacie, my step-sister, and Kayla's kids. Hunter didn't really care about the animals, but he loved riding along in his stroller and being outside!
This picture is of Aodhan and Kyle sitting on the fake lion! Aodhan just turned 1 and Kyle is now 4, I can't believe how fast they grow up!
On Sunday we went to the river to feed the ducks and take a walk. The weather was finally beautiful. Hunter loved being out in the warm weather, but eventually fell asleep. He is getting so big so fast. He is now crawling every where and pulling himself up to things. He seems to like to try to crawl up my leg. I hope that he enjoys crawling for a while, I don't know if I am ready for him to be walking any time soon! Oh my gosh, I am way to into blogging, I just looked over at Hunter to see him gaging on a piece of paper. He is into everything. I guess I need to do this when he is sleeping, LOL!!


4 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Fun pictures! I can't believe how fast Hunter is growing.

Kristy said...

Fun, I can't wait to go to the zoo. So much for warm weather. We went to run some errands, one of them was buying spring fertilizer. Bad idea, when we got home there was so much snow we couldn't even see the grass!! What is going on?

Anonymous said...

Fun, I wanna go to the zoo, too. Hunter is such a cutie! I am ready for SUMMER!

Anonymous said...

Love your background!! Where dod you get it? Hunter is so cute! I am also excited for the zoo!