Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hunter is almost crawling!!

Hunter is so close to crawling!! Ever since he saw his cousin crawling all over he has been up on his knees wiggling back and forth. He reminds me of a frog, he wiggles really fast then he leaps forward. It is so cute! I have been trying for a couple of days to get video of it, but he only does it for a couple of seconds. Soon he'll be off and there will be no stopping him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is gonna be a goer! I am excited to do his pics tomorrow, he is just the right age because he isn't crawling yet.

Janelle & Brandon said...

He wants to crawl so bad. I bet within a week or two he'll be crawling all over the place. He is so close!

Kristy said...

Watch out Jessica, he's about to became a trouble-maker like my boys!!