This week has not been a great one. Both Hunter and I have strep throat and he has an ear infection and I have a sinus infection. Brian took Friday off work to take care of Hunter so I could rest all day. He has been the best help ever! He got up all night long with him and he has changed every dirty diaper without me even asking!! Thanks Brian, you are the best husband ever!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Hunter and Brian
Hunter has learned how to untie his bumpers and then he pushes it into the middle of his bed and tries to sleep on top of it. I didn't think that was the safest idea so I just took it out of the crib. One night after we had put him to bed Brian went into check on him and he had his legs dangling out of the crib. Hunter was all confused and he was stuck. Good thing Brian checked on him.
This week has not been a great one. Both Hunter and I have strep throat and he has an ear infection and I have a sinus infection. Brian took Friday off work to take care of Hunter so I could rest all day. He has been the best help ever! He got up all night long with him and he has changed every dirty diaper without me even asking!! Thanks Brian, you are the best husband ever!!
One night last week Brian decided to shave his head. I told him not to, but he didn't listen. If you know Brian you know that he has a fat head. He has 3 fat rolls on the back of his head and if you stare long enough it kinda looks like an Asian face. So my friend Katie had us over for dinner one night and she talked him into letting her paint a "geisha" face on the back of his head. I know it is hard to see the rolls but the eyes are in one and so are the lips. It is a little bit weird, I know. But Brian is a little weird, so it fits. After we left her house he even went into Albertsons like this. He said everyone was laughing at him, I wonder why.

This week has not been a great one. Both Hunter and I have strep throat and he has an ear infection and I have a sinus infection. Brian took Friday off work to take care of Hunter so I could rest all day. He has been the best help ever! He got up all night long with him and he has changed every dirty diaper without me even asking!! Thanks Brian, you are the best husband ever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love Brian's geisha face, that is hilarious!
To funny, only Brian would go into a store with that on his head! I'm sorry you've been sick, sounds like Brian has been awesome to take care of both of you.
LOL!!! Too funny! I hope you guys feel better. So nice to have a hubby that helps you out.
Hope you are all feeling better soon, Sorry you have been sick. That face on Brian's head is sooo
funny! Love it.
Oh man, too funny, that is so Brian. LOL!
Post a Comment