
I might be a little bias, but I think Hunter is soooo cute! He always has a smile, for anyone and everyone. Lately when people talk to him or smile at him, he acts shy. He will bury his little head into my armpit. I love it, because he becomes cuddly for a split second. Since he has been sick he is now a total mama's boy. He will be playing on the floor and realize I am watching him play, then he will start to "fake" cry and crawl over to me and pull himself up my leg. I pick him up and give him a hug and a kiss and he is ready to play again. He does this all day long. He is such a joy to Brian and I, we don't know what we would do without him. I am so blessed that Heavenly Father choose me to be his mother. I love him with all my heart and would do anything for him!
5 comments:
I love the picture of Hunter, so cute. You are such a good mom!
This is such a sweet picture of Hunter. He is so cute, I love his smile.
Aww. How sweet! What a cutie! I agree with Janelle, you are such a good mom!
Isn't it amazing how much love we can have for these babies of ours. Cute picture! Did you picnik it?
Sweet baby! And yes our little Jessica is such a cute little mommy! I am way proud of you! Love - Your other mom!
Post a Comment