This is just video of Hunter using his walker, he really enjoys it!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Weekend Fun
The weather finally cooperated this weekend, so we took Hunter to the park the play in the grass. He loves being outside and being able to crawl through the grass. I couldn't wait for the weather to warm up. I love watching him play and exploring new things. It is so much fun being a mom!
We had to go to home depot this weekend and we ended up in the gardening sections, I couldn't help but buy a few flowers for our patio. I really wish I had a nice big yard to plant a ton of flowers in, but for now my patio will have to do. Brian also wanted to get a tomato plant to grow on the patio and we found a tomato plant just for growing on the patio. I just hope we don't end up killing it. Along with the tomato plant we bought a bell pepper and a jalapeno plant. If they actually produce something we might be able to make home made salsa! YUM!!


This is just video of Hunter using his walker, he really enjoys it!!
This is just video of Hunter using his walker, he really enjoys it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your flowers, and tomato plants! Look like Hunter is getting all grown up with the way he is walking now! I really like your slideshow that you have on your blog. How do I get one??? Love ya
I'm also so glad the weather is nice. Hunter is so big, WOW! I can't believe he is old enough to walk behind that walker so well. Pretty flowers!
We planted some tomato plants and flowers on our little deck also, but I think I already killed my tomato plants they don't look so good, I definitely don't have a green thumb!
Holy cow, you are gonna have a walking boy very soon. I need to plant something at my house too.
Post a Comment