Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday Drive
The last week our little family has been sick. Hunter had tonsillitis and Brian and I had a horrible sinus infection and cold. On Sunday we were all feeling a little better so we decided to take a short drive to Palisades and have a picnic lunch. As you enter Swan Valley there is a turn off to a dirt road with camp grounds all along it, it also takes you to the dam. We decided it would be nice to take this road, I have never been down it and it was really pretty. We stopped on top of the mountain and I got this picture of the valley and the river. I think this is a really pretty spot!
We stopped at a nice RV campsite and ate lunch at one of there sites, it was secluded and shaded. It was really nice to get out and enjoy the nice weather!
Tonight Brian had taken the cushion off the back of our couch, Hunter made a toy out of it and crawled up and down it until he wore himself out. What a little cutie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love how babies can just all of a sudden fall asleep somewhere. What a cute boy.
How fun! Palisades is so pretty, I'll have to talk Brandon into taking us up there!
Sounds like a fun day. I love Palisades, It's my favorite place to go that's close anyway. Nothing beats Alturus! Hunter is so funny, I swear he falls asleep in the strangest positions.
Hey, I can't remember if I told you that we are playing at my house tomorrow at 11. Bring a sack lunch and sunscreen.
Post a Comment