Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today Hunter is 9 months old. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we just brought him home. I really wanted to get a cute picture of him, but he wouldn't cooperate. I did get this video of him walking though. We just love him so much! Some of the things that I LOVE about Hunter are: his smile, that he is just a happy baby, his sweet spirit, his laugh, the way he says dada, the way he gets so excited when I get him out of his crib in the morning, and most of all is that he is mine! He has brought so much joy into our lives! Happy 9 months, Hunter, we LOVE you!!

Just a side note, when I click on publish post sometimes the screen will flash and then a note pops up saying that couldn't be done and to try again. So I click on publish post again and it will publish it but with the date of the last time I posted. If this makes sence to any of you is there a way to change the date?

2 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Okay so he is way too little to be walking when did this happen? I can't believe he is already walking, you are going to have a lot of fun chasing him everywhere!

Lynette said...

OHHHH! That's too cute! Thanks for sharing that video. Okay, so to change the time you posted it, when you are editing a post, in the bottom left there is are blue words that you can click on that says "Post Options" and it will bring up a place where you can change that. Hope that helps!