Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th Anniversary



I can't believe how fast the past 4 years has gone by. I am so happy that I met Brian and that we were married. I am so grateful to him, he is a wonderful father and husband. He is a hard worker and I appreciate that. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for him. I love him so much and am so happy with him. I can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring!

5 comments:

Jewelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to do something fun today! BTW we haven't signed the contract yet. We should be doing that tomorrow?! The manager there seems a little overwhelmed right now. We said we would call tomorrow to work out details. We should be in by the end of the month.
~Jewelle

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary, I can't believe it has been four years already.

Janelle & Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Where did the time go?

Deanne said...

Hey! Cute Pic of you guys! So fun to see what a cute little family you guys have become! You are such cute parents! Keep loving each other! Love you - Deanne

Kristy said...

You guys are so cute!! Time does go by way to fast.