Friday, July 25, 2008
DVD Monster!
So lately Hunter has been fascinated with the DVD's. He has learned how to open the doors and throw all my DVD's on the floor. If I shut the doors he opens them, if I put the DVD's away he puts them back on the floor. He will not leave the doors shut, even if he's not playing with the movies. Yesterday I shut the doors 3 times in a row while he was sitting there watching and I told him "NO", it didn't even phase him. He has to have the doors open. He finally fell on the corner of the door and now has a big scratch on his face. He is so stubborn! I'm not quite sure where he got that from, LOL!! He is defiantly a determined little guy, he wants what he wants and he wants it now! Brian moved the movies out of the cupboard and he still opens the doors, I think Hunter has OCD. Just kidding, but really it's driving me nuts!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! Welcome to the world of toddlers. Sadly, you are leaving the baby stage. He is still too cute.
Hey! Life's just getting good, aye!?! It just keeps getting better from here!! LOL He's just too cute though! That sweet little smile will help him get away with everything!! love you guys!
How funny, he is climbing right in the cupboard to get the dvd's out. I agree he so cute!
I know how you feel, Kolby is always finding something new to get into! He spilled an entire container of melamagic on my kitchen floor yesterday! I still don't know how he got into the cabinet they are baby proofed! Needless to say one section of the floor is very clean now.LOL
Haha, little people... Maybe you could try tying the doors shut to eachother or the drawer. That might slow him down.
Post a Comment