Lately Hunter has been fascinated with TV. He will plop his little butt down and watch whatevers on. I'm turning him into a couch potato. He really gets into Mickey Mouse or any cartoon really. I don't understand it.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Fun Pictures!!
Lately Hunter has been fascinated with TV. He will plop his little butt down and watch whatevers on. I'm turning him into a couch potato. He really gets into Mickey Mouse or any cartoon really. I don't understand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What fun pictures! Rigby lake looks way fun,I can't wait to take Kolby. You guys will have to come and go to the splash park with me and Kolby some time.
Cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun at Rigby Lake, we'll have to go this week sometime.
Fun pictures! He is growing to fast. Funny how he puts his head down to see his toes.
sorry I haven't been much of a blogger lately. The summer is going by way too fast. I can't belive it. I am going to post soon. I love all of your past posts. Hunter is definitely getting big! How fun, I'm glad your summer is going well.
Such a little cutie!!!
Post a Comment