Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

I am: a daughter of God!
I think: too much, I am a worry wart!
I know: not enough, I want to learn more
I want: Brian to get school behind us and buy me a house
I have: a cute little family
I wish: my mom could live closer
I hate: when me and Brian argue
I miss: my mom
I fear: my family getting hurt, or worse dying
I feel: hot and tired
I hear: the TV and hunter making funny noises
I smell: this is sick but I smell my feet, I know I know SICK
I crave: Pizza
I search: for more patience
I wonder: if gas prices are ever going to go down
I regret: fighting with my little sister when we were growing up
I love: Brian, Hunter, my mom and dad, and the rest of my giant family
I care: about being a good person, having manners and being polite
I always: make things bigger than they really are
I believe: In Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, that they live and love everyone
I dance: in the car, LAME
I sing: when no one is around, except for Hunter
I don't always: clean my house when I should
I fight: about the dumbest things
I write: only on my blog, I should do better and keep a journal
I lose: my patience when Brian doesn't help around the house when I ask him to
I win: never
I listen: to Hunter playing or whining
I never: want to lose a child or my husband
I am scared: of the dark, I know I'm a baby
I need: girly time
I am happy about: Brian getting into school this fall

I tag: Lynette, Kristy, Jewelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, thanks for playing. These are fun to read and get to know each other bettter.

Kristy said...

Fun tag. That is gross that you smell your feet - LOL.
Your recipes look yummy, I'll have to try them.

Lynette said...

I loved reading that! It's fun getting to know people that way. I really needed a new post, so thanks! I'll get on it as soon as I can. And I love your picture slide at the top of your blog. :)

Janelle & Brandon said...

That was fun to read and compare our different answers!