Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving!!

This Thanksgiving I had two friends that didn't really have a place to go for Thanksgiving dinner, so I decided that I would cook and invite them over. It was my FIRST Thanksgiving dinner that I had cooked all by myself. I have to say that I was pretty PROUD of myself! It was so fun to be able to have it at my house and have people come over. It definitely doesn't seem like it is Thanksgiving "time".

After we had stuffed ourselves, Brian had convinced us to go shooting. We Shot a 22 hand gun, and 9mm hand gun, and a 20 gage shot gun. It was alot of fun. I don't know why I like to shoot them, because I definitely don't like them in my house. Anyways, it was a ton of fun.

I just want to say that I am so thankful for my FAMILY and FRIENDS!! I am also so thankful to be an AMERICAN and the FREEDOMS that brings. I am so thankful to all the soldiers that defend our freedoms and the sacrifices they make doing that. I am thankful for the ATONEMENT of Jesus Christ. He provides me with comfort and love. This time of year I think alot of people forget what we are celebrating. I think it is important to never forget or take advantage of what Christ has done for all of us. I am so thankful to be a member of the LDS church! Without that I don't think I would be same person I am today.

5 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Good job! making Thanksgiving on by yourself, that's a lot of work, I'm glad you guys had fun!

Shannon said...

Awesome for making Thanksgiving dinner. Good job. Looks like you had a nice one:)

Alissa Empey said...

Good Job cooking all by yourselves!

Kristy said...

Your turkey looks delicious! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. THANKS for putting the house up on your blog!!

Lynette said...

Looks like you did a fantastic job for Thanksgiving! I liked hearing your testimony!