On Memorial weekend my mom was in town, so we decided to drive to Jackson for the day. It was on the chilly side, but it was still fun. My friend Amy and her baby Keiland also came with us. They had a few live bluegrass bands play which was nice!

I think Hunter wasn't as excited about the trip as I was. He was pretty unhappy in his stroller.



We had to stop at the candy store! We all bought some sour candies and had contest to see who could keep it in their mouths the longest. I decided to give Hunter a taste and this is the face he pulled. I thought it was too funny not to post it. I know I'm a mean mom ;)
6 comments:
What cute pictures, I love them!
that sounds like fun to go to jackson hole, I still haven't been there but we will have to go some time soon
Such a funny face! :)
LOL cut!! Xavier is doing much better, thanks. Still on O2, still suctioning, but improving every day.
Looks like it was a fun trip. The last picture of Hunter is so funny.
How fun! I'm sooo jealous! We miss Jackson. That's cool that you little sis got to go with you guys too.
Love the sour face! It's always so fun to see kids try sour things for the first time.
Post a Comment