A few weeks ago we took Hunter to the Riot Zone. He absolutely loved every minute of it! They have a section with about 8 blow-up bouncing toys, some of them are for smaller kids and some are for bigger kids, but over all it is so much fun! We let him get some try cotton candy for the first time and he couldn't get enough of it. We all had so much fun and would recommend it to anyone with kids. It was cheap too :)
Some funny things that Hunter has done lately that I want to remember:
1. We were grocery shopping and he wanted the gold fish crackers that we were buying, so Brian opened them for him. After we got done checking out and were headed to the parking lot, Hunter turned his head to look at something and I noticed that he had put a cracker in his ear. It filled the outer ear, kind of like a hearing aid. I have no idea where he learned that.
2. I was changing Hunter's diaper and noticed a big green buggy in his nose, so I tried to get it. To my surprise it was a big green marshmallow. SICK!
3. Brian gave Hunter a chocolate chip muffin for breakfast, I know very nutritional. After I cleaned him up he was running around like normal, when he sneezed and a giant piece of muffin came shooting out his nose. I really don't get what his obsession with putting things in his nose are.
4. Today when Hunter woke up from his nap Brian went to get him and he had no diaper on. He must have taken it off before he fell asleep. He had peed all over his bed and blankets. What a little turkey!!
He is such a handful lately. I hope I don't go to crazy before this stage is over!!
3 comments:
Haha That's hilarious! What a cutie. Hey- sorry about the money, I keep forgetting. I will try to get it in the mail tomorrow. Let me know what I can help with and planning and all that :)
LOL! They are sure fun at this stage. So are we still on for tomorrow at 3?
Too funny! That stick everything in the nose stage is just the best, aye? I still remember running to town to buy tweezers when Brady had stuck a candy wrapper up his nose! Kinda wish that was our biggest problem these days, though!
Post a Comment