Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Pics 2009!














My awesome cousin Holli took our family pictures at the end of September. I think she did an amazing job!! Hunter's birthday was Oct. 3rd so we also did his 2 year old pictures. He is such a ham. He is so busy I was suprised that she was able to get a good picture of him, but she got a ton of good ones! I know I put alot of pics up, but I have way too many favorties.

4 comments:

Greg and Kalie said...

Those are so cute! Hunter has such cute curly hair, and I love your hair as well!

Kristy said...

Love the pictures! Your hair looks amazing, who does it for you!?! LOL Hunters face is so funny in the picture with you and Brian kissing him, so cute!

Mike and Deanne said...

What a cute little family! Really nice pics! That kissing the little guy is just too funny!

Lynette said...

Cute pics!!! I LOVE them! Your hair is way cute by the way!