Running threw the sprinkler with Grandpa Payton and Daddy!!
Pouting :)




This summer Brian's parents have let us use their backyard whenever we have wanted to! Hunter has had so much fun back there. We bought him a sprinkler that is a long hose with little hoses attached to the big hose that go crazy and move all over when you turn on the the water. He didn't love it as much as I had hoped. I think it's because the water is so cold. Hunter wanted us to run threw the water with him, so Grandpa and Daddy took their turns running with my little guy. He loved every minute of that!!
A couple of weeks ago Grandpa and Grandma Payton bought Hunter a kiddie swimming pool. They even filled it with warm water from inside their house. He had a blast!! He would come stand by me and I would say "ready, set, GO" and he would run and jump face first into the water. He's a little dare devil. He loved it though and we all had watching him play in the water!!
2 comments:
How fun. That's nice they let you use their yard. Looks like hunter enjoyed the pool.
Cute pictures, I love the pouting one!! LOL Looks like a fun fishing spot!
Post a Comment