On the 21st we headed down to UT for another dr appt for Brian. He has been having problems with his shoulder that was injured in boot camp. They actually think he will have to have surgery again...bummer. We will find out on 6-7 what's going on and what they will be doing, but eventually he will need it replaced. Sad day for him:( The last time we went down to UT we didn't get back until 1am and we left that morning at 6ish, so I put my foot down and decided we were staying in a hotel this time. We went down the day before and met up with some friends for dinner and then Brian took Hunter swimming. I put Aubrie's little feet in, but obviously she's too little to go all the way into a pool. The next day(22nd) was Brian's appointment. I dropped him off and headed down to Sandy to take Hunter to the aquarium. It was lot's of fun to see how much he knows. I know I'm his mom, but he is one SMART little boy!! He knew all the sea animals before I even could tell him what it was! We were at the penguins and on the wall they a few pictures of different types of penguins. He noticed the biggest one and told me that he was the daddy penguin and that they take care of the babies. He definitely surprised me with that one:) It's been quite the adventure taking both kids out in public by myself, haha. While we were there Hunter had to use the bathroom, I'm sure I looked like a crazy women trying to get that taken care of;) It's getting easier and I'm hoping that this summer I will be able to take Hunter to more activities.
Little itty-bitty sea horses!
Both Hunter and I were to scared to touch these guys, but they were cool!
This picture makes me laugh. Hunter looks drunk and Aubrie's staring at him like umm...mom who is that weirdo LOL
My little ham:)
Aubrie is getting SO big. She was 7.5lbs when she was born and last Thursday she weighed 10.5lbs. She is rolly-polly! Hunter was like a little green bean, so it's been fun to see her get chubby! Hunter and Aubrie are like night and day. He never cried, ever. If he needed something he would just make this grunting noise. Aubrie likes let you know she's around. She most often gets gassy in the evening and has cried up to 2 hours before her tummy feels better. We have tried the gas drops and the gripe water, but they only help a little. She does sleep really well at night! She is now sleeping through the night, and she is only 7 weeks old! She loves to smile and just this last week has started to coo. I just love it! I can't believe how fast the last 7 weeks have gone. It feels like she has always been a part of our family! We love her so much and are so blessed to have her and Hunter!
3 comments:
The aquarium looks like a lot of fun! I love Aubrey's little swimming suit
Janelle
Dang, that's to bad about Brian's shoulder! Looks like you guys had a fun day (besides the bad news). Little Aubrie is so stinking cute! I can't believe she is sleeping through the night... not fair! :)
They're so cute! Hope Brian's shoulder gets better soon! Kinley had bad has too..I'm sorry:( It made me so sad when there wasn't much I could do about it. Luckily they grow out of it!
Post a Comment