Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cool Dude!

Our car windows aren't tinted so the sun is always in Hunters eyes. I finally found a pair of sunglasses with the strap(Target)! He actually leaves them on. I love this picture. Hunter is now 5 1/2 months old. I can't believe it. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like when you are pregnant it takes forever for the time to pass. I wish we could slow time down once in a while and enjoy every single moment of our kids just being little.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Very Cool! Love the glasses! Hunter is so cute. I can't believe he leaves them on.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the glasses.

Janelle & Brandon said...

I love this picture, Hunter is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast babies grow either.

Alissa Empey said...

Hehe, your baby is such a stud. I can't believe he leaves those glasses on!