Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Easter Bunny


We took Hunter, Kyle, and Aodhan (Aiden) to see the Easter Bunny, it was a lot of fun. It took a little bit of work to get all 3 of them to look at the camera, but it finally happened. Aodhan never would smile, oh well, they are so cute together!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun! Hunter is such a happy kid. I can't believe he is smiling so good with the Easter Bunny. My kids always screamed their heads off when I tried to pass them to a stranger, especially the Easter Bunny & Santa Claus. You are lucky to have such a happy, easy going baby.

Amy and Kevin said...

How cute! I thought you were going to put on the bunny ears. Anyway I feel really stupid because it just took me a half an hour to figure out how to leave a comment. That is how much I love you
Amy

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! It is always a challenge to get more than one kid to look up at the same time.

Janelle & Brandon said...

How fun!! I love your slide show, I've been watching it for the last few minutes you have so many good pictures.

Shannon said...

What fun pictures. I love your slide show.

Alissa Empey said...

Those pictures are cute! Honestly though I am surprised that Hunter is smiling, if I had to get that close to the Easter Bunny I would be screaming. That bunny is scary. haha