Monday, March 10, 2008

Hunter Swimming!

My mom was in town this week so we were able to take Hunter swimming for the first time, it was a lot of fun!! I thought that he might not like because the water was a little cold, but he loved it! He was kicking his feet and splashing the water with his hands. It was a lot of fun!

He is already to go swimming, rapped up in his robe! I love this picture.
His little lion swimming suit!
After swimming we gave him a bath in the sink, he loved it!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

He is so cute. He really looked like he enjoyed swimming. How fun

Kristy said...

Hunter is such a happy baby! That's fun that he liked swimming so much. I hope you had fun with your Mom. I bet she was so excited to spend time with Hunter.

Janelle & Brandon said...

How fun!! I love the pictures of Hunter, his little swim robe is so cute! I'm excited to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! I love swimming pictures. We are going to Newport this weekend and gonna take the kids swimming. It will be so much fun! It was fun seeing you Saturday.