We stayed at my Uncle Scott's house while we were down in American Fork, it was a lot of FUN!! Hunter had to bathe in the kitchen sink and he thought it was the best thing ever. He was smiling the entire time. What a cute boy!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Our Salt Lake Trip
We went to American Fork, UT this past weekend to see my grandparents before they entered the MTC. They were called to go to Micronesia. They will be on the Gilbert Islands for the next 18 months. It is down by Figi, so it is tropical weather, it never gets below 70 or higher than 90!! I am so happy for them that they will be able to have this great experience. My grandma is a nurse so she will be the nurse of all the missionaries. There is about 30 of them spread out over all the islands. There is no doctor on the island. He lives in Hawaii about 3,000 miles away. They are nervous, but I know that they will be fine and do a great job!! I will miss you grandpa and grandma!!
We stayed at my Uncle Scott's house while we were down in American Fork, it was a lot of FUN!! Hunter had to bathe in the kitchen sink and he thought it was the best thing ever. He was smiling the entire time. What a cute boy!!

My mom bought Hunter a jumper while we were down there. He officially has a horse now. He loves it. He doesn't ever stop jumping. He will jump really hard and then laugh. He is growing up so fast. He will be 7 months on the 3rd, I can't even believe it. We love him sooooo much!!!


Spring has sprung in Utah. There are leaves on the trees and the grass is green. The flowers are all in bloom. It was really depressing knowing I had to come back to this weather. It was 80 on Sunday and Monday! Before I dropped my mom off at the airport we went to Temple Square. It was soooo beautiful. We were walking up close to the Temple and an older missionary started talking to us, and come to find out they served a mission in Nauvoo with Cecil and Norma, my great aunt and uncle. What a small world!! We were able to have lunch at this really cute little restaurant, The Lion House Pantry. It was part of Brigham Young's home. We had a lot of fun on this trip!


After dropping my mom off at the airport we went to the Hogle Zoo! It was so much fun and the weather was so nice.
There was an exhibit for an albino alligator. I have never seen one, even on TV, so it was really neat. The exhibit was 100 degrees and like 100% humidity. After taking this picture my batteries died. So we decided we will have to go back this summer to get more pictures! They had a few different types of monkeys that had babies on display and there was a baby giraffe. What a weekend! I LOVE spending time with my family, we always have the best times!!!

We stayed at my Uncle Scott's house while we were down in American Fork, it was a lot of FUN!! Hunter had to bathe in the kitchen sink and he thought it was the best thing ever. He was smiling the entire time. What a cute boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun trip! I love bathing in the sink pictures. I hope our warm weather comes soon. I am excited for you guys to come tomorrow.
It looks like you all had a blast! I am so excited to take Kolby to the zoo this year!
What a fun trip! Hunter is so cute. I'm glad you had a good weekend with your Mom and Grandparents. I love going to the zoo!!
Too cute jess! I love your blog and you guys look so great! You're little boy is too cute. It's so fun to see how you guys are doing!
Love your background! Looks like you all had fun! Hunter is such a cutie!
sounds like you had such a great time in Utah. How fun. We just got back from Disneyland. It was so much fun. I will hopefully find some time this week to update my blog. I love your new background.
Okay, so I just wanted to let you know I can't get into facebook "due to maintenence problems" so I'm going to have to write on here and it might seem super long. :P It sounds like you guys have it made up there! That's so great how much you were able to get your apt for! So are you planning on going back to school once Brian is done...you were almost done right? What is he going into?
Well, right now it's super difficult with Jared being gone...I mean...we just have soooo much going on. Poor Jared told me this today online (he's super lucky his internship allows him to talk every now and then to me online): "with living at home,having a new job, with no car, with forced spirituality(his dad is kind of controlling), with no wife to come home to, with waiting for a life-changing phone call, I guess I am a little stressed" Poor thing...all I have to worry about it having this baby :P I think that Heavenly Father is going to help me go through an easy time with it (I mean, not necessarily getting rid of ALL the pain), because we have to move down right after I have her. It will be an adventure that's for sure. It will be nice to finally settle down there even if it's just for a few months. The last month has just been crazy. Jared and I promised each other if we could help it that we will never go three weeks without being with each other. Okay, sorry, I guess that's a lot for now. I'll try to write more when facebook is up again. :)
Post a Comment