Sunday, May 4, 2008
BBQ
Tonight we decided to have a BBQ at a local park. It was really fun, we invited a few of our friends. I made a couple of salads and Brian cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs. My friend Katie brought strawberry short cake, which was delicious.
These are my friends Katie and Shannon.
We forgot a spatula to flip the burgers, so Biran had to use a fork. He was thrilled.
Hunter loved being outside for a change. He was so happy. Brian took him on a walk around the park to keep him entertained. He loved it!
This is my friend Stephanie, Katie and of course me. I love to get together with my friends. Since the winter has lasted forever we haven't done much of anything together. It was nice to see everyone tonight.
Hunter finally tuckered out. He was ready for the day to come to an end. He is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun, I am so glad it's finally nice outside! I love the picture of Hunter in the stroller, he looks so happy!
Fun! Hunter is too cute!
How fun, Summer is definitely the funnest time of year, because outdoor get togethers are the best!
How fun. i love to go on picnics. Our crazy weather better shape up soon. I can't wait for summer. Hunter is sooo cute.
Post a Comment