Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Yesterday was Brian's 24th birthday! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like yesterday we were in high school dating. I decided to make him his favorite dinner, tator tot casserole, and I made mint brownies. YUM!! My friend Katie came over to celebrate with us and she brought transformer party hats. He has wanted an ipod for a really long time so that is what he got. He also got a gift card to Sportsman Warehouse and a few games for the Nintendo DS that we have. I'm pretty sure he had a fantastic birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you!!


Hunter was done with the party before we were, poor kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Brian Happy Birthday! Love the pic of Hunter crying.

Janelle & Brandon said...

Happy Birthday Brian, a day late, I love the party hats!

Shannon said...

Sounds like fun. Happy birthday Brian. Jessica, just wanted to let you know I'm having a Close to my Heart scrapbooking party Wednesday the 11th at 7:00pm. If you would like to go, call me for directions. It sounds like Holly and Kristy will both be busy. You are welcome to bring anyone you want as well. Hope you can come. Let me know.

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Brian!! Love the party hats. It was fun seeing you the other day, hope you and Katie are still happy with your hair.

Lynette said...

Happy (belated) b-day Brian! Jess-I can't wait to hang out with you guys. I really have missed you guys. What kind of outdoor things do you guys enjoy? Do you guys like to hike or fish? I saw that you guys like camping; would you want to do something like that when we're back up there?! It would be so fun! Or us chicks can scrapbook while the guys do something. :D