Hunter has been coming down with something since Friday and it finally hit hard in the middle of the night. He began with watery eyes and being fussy, I just thought that it was allergies. Then on Sunday he was congested and still had watery eyes, and I still thought that he was just having really bad allergies. Then on Monday he had really thick green snot, and tons of it. Through the night he got worse. He began to cough, it was really deep and sounded painful. He would almost begin to cry every time he had to cough. Needless to say both Brian and I were up all night with him. Then at 5:30 he had a really high fever. I gave him some meds and it did finally go away. Poor guy. Through all this he has still been acting like himself, just a little more attached to me. He has been playing and smiling, which just melts my heart. I feel so bad for him. Every time he coughs I just about start crying with him. We did get into the doctors today and they said he has pink eye. YUCK!! I have no idea where he got it, but the doctor said that if someone else is sick he can get the infection in his eye. I still can't think of anyone who has been sick around him.
While we were at the doctors office today he started giving us kisses. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then he turned and gave me a big opened mouth kiss. He is so sweet. He turned it into a game, I would kiss him then he would kiss me. Brian was feeling a little left out so he asked Hunter for a kiss and Hunter just leaned over and slobbered all of him. What a sweet boy!! Tonight he does seem like he is feeling a little bit better! I hope we get more rest tonight!
3 comments:
Poor baby! We were up most of last night with Jocelyn throwing up. Yuck! I hope the rest of us don't get it. Glad he is starting to feel better.
Aww! poor guy, I hope he gets better fast.
I'm sorry he is sick. Hopefully your over the worst of it.
Post a Comment