Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged by Holli

Okay, you are supposed to get the nearest book, go to page 123, find the fifth sentence, type it onto your post, and then tag five friends. I guess it is an interesting way of finding out what we are all reading.

This is from the book Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer: They really loved each other.

I tag Lynette, Alissa, and Shannon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these books!

Anonymous said...

So sorry! Jessica I totally spaced telling you that we were meeting at the park today. Sorry, sorry! We are all meeting at the Greenbelt for the 4th of July, are you coming?

Kristy said...

Jessica I'm sorry too. We all spaced it and assumed the other one had called you. We get distracted with kids and didn't think about it until it was too late, sorry. We missed you. We are having Katelyn's Birthday party on Monday. I think that's the 7th. We are just going to BBQ or something easy. It's at 7:00 if you guys want to come.

Lynette said...

Wahoo, I'm game!