Be prepared for lots of pictures!!!
A couple of weekends ago we went up to Alturas to go camping with my Aunt Deanne and Uncle Mike and some of their kids, we had a blast. It is my favorite place in the world! I am so happy that we were able to go up there this year, it was both Brian's and Hunter's first time ever up there and they both loved it!This picture is so cute and funny, I was taking a picture of Brian and Hunter swinging and Jett, my cousins son walked through the picture and turned and smiled at me just as I took the picture. Isn't he cute!!!
This is Alturas Lake. As soon as Hunter sat down in the rocky sand he had 3 big handfuls of sand in his mouth. I swear he thinks he needs to taste everything. The water was ice cold, but I couldn't keep Hunter out of it. He loved the water.
This is Stanley Lake. We spent the day swimming and hanging out at the beach. It was a ton of fun. My uncle brought a raft, 2 kayaks, and a canoe. Brian managed to flip both kayaks and flip the canoe. I will have to find the pictures that my cousin took of us in the canoe, she got us step by step of flipping out of the canoe. It is pretty funny.
About 15 miles from where we were is a fish hatchery. They have all sizes of salmon to look at.
These are the full grown salmon that they have at the hatchery, aren't they huge.
We were able to go to Custer, ID the day before we left. It is now an old ghost town and one of my favorite things to do up there. They have staged a couple of the little house up there and they have turned the old school house into a museum. It is always interesting to me to learn about history and how people used to live way back in time.

There is this old double-seater outhouse up there and we all took turns getting our picture taken on it.
5 comments:
Glad you guys had lots of fun. Your pictures are great.
Fun pics! I,m glad Kristy helped us all share our pics with each other! I finally finished my shutterfly book of the trip and got it ordered today! Yay!
We had so much fun camping up there, I'm glad you guys were able to come!
That was such a fun trip!! My kids and I loved it. I'm glad you guys got to come, and I'm glad you made it home safe.
Jessica,
I honestly don't remember you although you look familiar; HOWEVER, Brian and I totally grew up in the same ward. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll be adding a link to you :-) Have a great day.
Stevie
Post a Comment