Monday, August 4, 2008

Messy Face


One day last week we ran out of Hunter's rice cereal, so we used cream of wheat. He didn't really love it. Brian was feeding him, so no surprise he would have a messy face. Hunter took a bite and then spit it out into his hand and rubbed it all over his face. What was he thinking? He does the funniest things lately.
Two days ago he started saying mama. I didn't think he would ever say it. When I asked him to say mama he would scream dada at me and then get a big smile on his face. It makes you all warm and fuzzy when they start to say mama or dada. I am truly blessed to have him in my life!!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't blame him, I don't like cream of wheat either.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I was talking to Deanne on the phone when I started looking at this blog, and mid-sentence, I burst out laughing when I saw that adorable picture! What a funny guy! So cute & sweet that he's saying mama & dada!!

Janelle & Brandon said...

I bet that was fun to clean up! LOL

Lynette said...

Cute pictures! I love Kate Curly Park. I really miss some things about I.F....but I'd still rather live elsewhere. Lol. Keep the pictures coming!

Wasn't Breaking Dawn totally amazing?! Did Brian feel neglected while you read it all day every day until you were done?! :P I know my hubby did. lol.

Mike and Deanne said...

Funny!!! Ain't kids cute?