Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Visit!!

We stopped off at Fall Creek, I think that's the name of it. It is a hidden waterfall, you have to walk back to it and you can't see it from the road. It was really pretty!!

This isn't the best picture of us, but it is the only one I got because my batteries died.
Hunter is trying to eat a leaf. I swear he thinks he needs to taste everything.

This past Friday my mom was able to fly into Idaho Falls and spend the weekend with us. It was really nice to have her here!! We miss her more than she knows. On Sunday we went to Jackson Hole, WY for the day. Since she lives in Arizona she doesn't get to see "green". It was a fun trip. As we were eating lunch in the park with the antlers all around it really dark storm clouds moved in and cooled us right down. It was only about 60 degrees the whole time we were there. It was so nice to get out of town for just a few hours. There are some really cute, expensive shops there. I am so happy that my mom was able to come for the weekend, we all wish she could have stayed longer. Hopefully she will be back for Hunter's birthday!! On the way home my mom noticed that Hunter has finally gotten a tooth!! It is just popped through the gums so you can't hardly see it, but it's there!!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Deanne said...

Fun! I'm glad you got to spend time with Kris, tell her hi for me! Your picture of the falls is really pretty! Good job!

Kristy said...

That sounds so fun, I haven't been there for a long time. I'm glad you had a good visit with your mom.

Janelle & Brandon said...

How fun I'm glad you had a fun weekend with your Mom! Pretty soon Hunter will have a whole mouth full of teeth.