I know these aren't the best pictures but, those little black specs are actually flies. This is a picture from my patio ceiling. There are flies everywhere. Every time I open my door about 10 new ones fly in. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why there were BILLIONS of them all around our apartment complex and in my house. Well I've figured it out. COW POOP! We live across the street from a field that grows hay. They were so kind to us to spread the cow poop and then till it into the ground the last week. I can't even step outside without gaging. One morning the wind was blowing so hard that seriously the smell of the cow poop was in our house. I'm sick of it!
Friday, September 12, 2008
FLIES!!
I know these aren't the best pictures but, those little black specs are actually flies. This is a picture from my patio ceiling. There are flies everywhere. Every time I open my door about 10 new ones fly in. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why there were BILLIONS of them all around our apartment complex and in my house. Well I've figured it out. COW POOP! We live across the street from a field that grows hay. They were so kind to us to spread the cow poop and then till it into the ground the last week. I can't even step outside without gaging. One morning the wind was blowing so hard that seriously the smell of the cow poop was in our house. I'm sick of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GROSS!!!!
That is nasty:) Sorry you have to smell it everyday! It was good to see you guys last Sunday!
Flies are yucky! I'm sorry!
Oooh, yuck! Bet ya still ain't got more bugs than us!
Wow, i wonder if there's something you can do about that...that sucks. you should at least call the police to give them a good laugh.
Post a Comment