Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catch up



Lately Hunter has been so funny. He will pull his shirt over his head and just run around the house. He always makes us laugh. He also found the dvds about 3 months ago and when we moved them to a safer location he made a new home. He loves to play in the cabinets. Last weekend Brian, Teresa, Hunter and I all went to the parade of homes. It was a ton of fun to look through all the homes. There was one that caught my eye. It was gigantic. All of the children's rooms were decorated very cute and the bathrooms were all amazing. The tile floors were taken from old church's in Egypt and the windows were all from Italy. She had the best laundry room, there was counters all the way around the room. She even had little holes on one of the counter tops so the kids could put there clothes right in there. Twenty feet below the basement they also had a racket ball court. I wish everyone could have seen this house. It was amazing.

On Saturday I am picking my mom up at the SLC airport and we are looking for a place for her to live. I can't wait to see her. I am so happy that she is finally moving closer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny little guy! That is exciting to have you Mom closer. Someday I wanna go to the Parade of Homes.

Janelle & Brandon said...

Hunter is such a cutie! That will be fun to have your mom closer, so she can spoil Hunter!

Mike and Deanne said...

Funny pic of Hunter in the cupboard! Tell your Mom Hi for me!

Kristy said...

Hunter is so funny! Wow that house sounds amazing. Yeah, how exciting for your mom to move closer, I'm excited for you!

Lynette said...

Haha, I love that cute picture with his bum hanging out! Yah isn't that crazy how when you go to the parade of homes, you so wish you had a house like that....but the again coming from where we were in california, our home seems pretty amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

I Heart Your Blog! Check out my blog for more details.

Alissa Empey said...

Cute pictures of Hunter. That fly problem doesn't sound good. You should definitely get some fly traps.