Monday, September 29, 2008

Things I want to remember!

Lately Hunter has been so funny. While we were in Utah with my mom he was driving me a little nuts. I kept telling him to be quite or to stop doing something that he shouldn't have been doing, he started to make a really cute face that always makes me laugh. He's got me figured out. One night while we were in a hotel room trying to go to sleep he would put his hand in his mouth and make a funny noise and then laugh really hard at himself. What a funny boy! He has finally started to say mom or mama on a regular basis. For the longest time he would only day dad or dada. He is growing up so fast, he'll be 1 on Friday. I can't believe where the time has gone.

4 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

what a funny kid! He is so cute, it makes it hard to get mad at them.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy you have! I can't believe how big our babies are getting. We won't be able to make it to the party Friday because we are going to be watching Grandma. So sorry, I am kinda bummed cuz I want to go. We will have to get together sometime soon.

Kristy said...

Hunter is so cute, how could you be mad at such a cute baby! LOL My kids are so excited to come to Hunter's party at LEO's place!

Mike and Deanne said...

What a cutie! We are not gonna make it to Hunter's big day cause we are gonna be in Utah for the weekend. But maybe we can include his B-day in with Jacob, Jackson, and Brady's when we do it later in the month for those of us that don't get to come to his party! Love ya!