Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Heart Your Blog

My cousin, Holli at http://hollihas4monsters.blogspot.com/, said my blog was a winner. Wahoo!! Thanks Holli, I love your blog too!! So now I'm gonna nominate some of my blog faves too!

The rules: 1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"2. Then they get to link back to me. 3. Then they get to nominate 7 of their own winners! Spread the love! 4. Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark.
And My Picks Are:
1. http://www.myblog-kristy.blogspot.com/ (Kristy). I always love reading her funny stories. It has been fun to see cute pictures of her kids!!
2. http://hotfieldsfamily.blogspot.com/ (Lynette). We went to high school together and lost touch after that. Then one day we found each other again. It has been way fun to catch up and be able to stay in touch!
3. http://ourfamilyblog-kolby.blogspot.com/ (Janelle). We have been close for along time. She has truly felt like a sister to me. I love that I have cousins that feel like immediate family!!

No comments: