Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Colors






We stopped to look at a natural spring in a creek and Brian found a little water snake. He decided to pick it up to scare me, which worked out in his favor. So I hurried at took a picture. I like how it turned out.


Last Sunday we took a drive to Palisades to see all the pretty fall colors. It was so beautiful! I love this time of year. You drove around to Fall Creek, there is a hidden waterfall there, it is one of Brian's favorite places. After driving around we stopped and got some ice cream and then drove towards Victor and Driggs. We found this old house, so I decided to take a few pictures of it. I photo shopped it, what do you think? I love taking pictures of the outdoors. I just need a lot more practice.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey Jessie! Your family is so cute! How have you been?? Where are you living at?

Kristy said...

Sounds like a fun drive. The picture of that house looks awesome! Jett saw the picture of the snake and told me that the snake had just bit his toes! crazy kid.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, all! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love FALL!! Fun pictures, you did a great job on the old house one. My Mom told me to tell you that we are doing a big birthday party on Sunday and want to celebrate Hunter's for those of us that missed it. We are doing it around 5, don't worry about bringing gifts for anyoone just come!

Mike and Deanne said...

Jessica - awesome fall pictures! Your old house picture is really cool!