Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!

My cousin Holli tagged me!

8 TV shows I like to watch:
-ER
-Survivor
-Jon and Kate plus 8
-House
-The Hills
-Extreme make over-Home edition
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-American Idol

8 Things that happened yesterday
-made dinner
-changed diapers
-worked out
-watched tv
-blogged
-played with Hunter
-Fed Hunter
-made a cake

8 Favorite places to eat:
-Texas Roadhouse
-Sizzlers
-Olive Garden
-Jalisco's(I don't know if that's how you spell it)
-Pizza Hut
-Bubba's BBQ
-Sweet tomato's
-Craigo's

8 things I am looking forward to:
-This Friday, overnight scrap booking party!
-More children
-Buying a house
-Brian finishing school
-Being sealed in the temple
-losing weight
-Hunter being potty trained
-seeing my mom

8 Things on my wish list
-A brand new car
-A maid
-A nice vacation
-To get my RN
-Weight lose
-Being able to travel
-Being able to buy a house in 1 yearish
-Good health

8 People I tag:
Lynette
Mindy
Janelle
Kristy
Kalie
Devoney
Alissa
any one else

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Sweet! This will be a fun one...it might take me a while to think of so many things!

Those pictures are great! I loved the one of the house. I'm actually working on getting a photography degree when we figure out where we'll be in the next couple of years...looks like it might be here...blah. If we moved up there, it would be fun to take pictures together!