Sunday, October 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Yesterday Brian received his acceptance letter into the social work program!!! We are so relieved. He will start is Jan and graduates Jan 2010. It seems like along time, but really it's not. I can't wait for him to be done with school so that he can buy me a house! I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard to get good grades. He has also been working as many hours as he can and still be at home in the evening with us. This semester he is taking all upper division classes, which makes for alot of homework and lots of studying. Congratulations Brian!!!

4 comments:

Alissa Empey said...

That is awesome! Way exciting! The earliest we can be done with school is December of 2010, which seems really really far away. Congrats on getting in the program, I imagine that it wasn't easy.

Shannon said...

Very exciting. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Way to go Brian.

Kristy said...

Congratulations Brian! That is awesome, it will go fast