5 people I tag: Mindy, Holli, Kristy, Jewelle, and Lynette
On this tag, you give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, name them on your blog and leave a comment notifying them on their blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. It was 1998 and I was in 8th grade.
2. We had just moved to Temple, TX.
3. I remember only having 1 friend and we would eat lunch in our English teacher's room and watch soap opera's. Pretty lame.
4. I flew on an airplane without my parents for the 1st time.
5. Just going to school and hating life.
5 things on my to do list today: (It's really late so I'm doing for tomorrow)
1. Fold and put away laundry, we'll see if it actually gets done.
2. Cook dinner.
3. Get Hunter's flu shot.
4. Watch House.
5. Tidy up the house.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. CHOCOLATE!!!!
2. Popcorn
3. Anything sweet
4. Apples
5. Ritz crackers
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hire a maid
2. Go on lots of vacations
3. Buy a big piece of property and build a gigantic cabin
4. Buy Brian his dream car
5. Help our parents get out
5 places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, ID
2. Idaho Falls, ID
3. Couer d' Alene, ID
4. Temple, TX
5. Hot Springs, SD
5 jobs I have had:
1. Hostess/busser at Smitty's
2. CNA at Fairwinds
3. CNA at Hillcrest Haven (hated that job so bad!!)
4. Melaleuca
5. Stay at home mom!!!!
5 people I tag: Mindy, Shannon, Lynette, Kristy, Alissa
2 comments:
I remember hearing about how bad Hill crest was! I definitely agree that your current job is much better!
I liked reading your memories! Cute background!
Post a Comment