I couldn't pick my favorite video, so I put 2 up. For the last couple of months when Hunter hears music he begins to dance. I just think it is so cute, so I finally got a video of it.
Oh so cute!! I love watching babies dance, it is so funny. Mylee just starting dancing, and it is so cute, she really gets into SWINGING her hips.
What a cutie! Kolby loved watching the video of Hunter.
Hilarious. He is so cute!
So cute! Are't the little guys such fun entertainment?
Hunter is so cute. Was he watching Ellen?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh so cute!! I love watching babies dance, it is so funny. Mylee just starting dancing, and it is so cute, she really gets into SWINGING her hips.
What a cutie! Kolby loved watching the video of Hunter.
Hilarious. He is so cute!
So cute! Are't the little guys such fun entertainment?
Hunter is so cute. Was he watching Ellen?
Post a Comment