Hunter is into everything!! If I am doing laundry he always tries to climb into the dryer. Well we were at my dad's house and my step mom let him climb right in. He loved it. He thought it was the best thing ever and couldn't stop laughing. Now I just have to teach him how to do the laundry!
7 comments:
What a cutie! Good luck teaching him how to do the laundry!
How funny! I love his little expression!
Haha! That is a funny picture. It makes him look so small.
How funny! I used to hide in the dryer when we played hide and seek. No one ever found me!
Hey, we're going to be up there in a couple of weeks! I was thinking about having a party for all my friends the day before or the Sat after thanksgiving...I know that might not be the best, but we're not going to be there long and I want to see all you guys! Do you think you'd be able to come?
Okay, so what would you think about me having a party right before seeing Twilight and all us chicks can meet up for refreshments then go together?! It would be so fun!
Sorry to keep writing on here, maybe I should get your email ..or do I have it already. hmmm
Anyway, do you guys have tickets already? I've been telling everyone to get them for 10:00 pm. the day after Thanksgiving. I hope you can come with us! Yah, totally bring them, that would be fun! Do you know if Amy would want to go? I'll have to see if I can contact her via facebook.
So cute, He looks pretty excited. Do you remember playing hide and seek in grandma's basement? We would always hide in her dryer.
Post a Comment