Halloween night we met up with my step-sisters kids and my step-mom and trick or treated their neighborhood. My dad has a big wagon and we just pulled them from house to house. Hunter really enjoyed getting in and out of the wagon. This has been a fun Halloween, it was warmer than usual and Hunter was able to participate. Thanks to Kristy and Holli for the costume, it is so cute and it was perfect!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween!
On Thursday the library had story time and trick or treating, so my friend Amy and I met up with our kids. It was Hunters nap time so he didn't love it, but Karley did so it was worth it. Outside the library there are a ton of leaves on the ground and both Hunter and Karley loved playing in them. They have finally started to play together and it is so fun to watch.




Friday afternoon Toys R Us was having a trick or treating parade sort of thing. My cousins, Holli and Kristy and their kids, all met up and went to all the stations. Geoffrey the Giraffe was there and I wanted a picture of Hunter and him, but he wouldn't hold still so I had to be in the picture.


(We carved our pumpkins a little early I guess because the faces all started to cave in. Hunter's is the smiley face, Brian's is the middle one, and mine was the one on the right it is supposed to say trick or treat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hunter is the cutest little horse! Yesterday was fun, I'm glad you had a fun evening.
Fun pictures! Hunter is such a cutie!
Hunter looked so cute in the horse costume! The straw maze looks way fun too!
I love his costume, he looks soo darn cute!
How cute! You are such a good mom for exposing Hunter to lots of new things...even if he fell asleep :) I love the wagon idea for trick or treaters!
Post a Comment