Sunday, November 16, 2008
What we've been up to
My mom finally moved to Salt Lake, so I spent the last week down there visiting and helping unpack. It was so nice to see her and be able to just "hang out". Hunter has been learning so much lately. He now says "what's this" which comes out ss tis. He points at everything and says what's this. It is so cute. In Relief Society today I stood up with him in the back of the room, there is a picture of Christ and he pointed right at Him and said "what's this". I told him it was Jesus and he got the biggest smile on his face and cuddled right into me. He is such a sweet boy. I truly believe that Hunter had a very close relationship to Christ, since he was born he would always stare at the picture of Christ that we have in our living room and any time he sees a picture of Him he always gets a big smile on his face. Another thing that Hunter does is hit people. I don't know how to make him stop doing that. Any time he hits me I always say "owie" and he loves me better. So you all notice that I have changed my back ground to Christmas and my music is now Christmas music. I couldn't help it. I LOVE Christmas. I didn't decorate last year because we had just moved and Hunter was only 2 months old. So I am making up this year, I have lights out on my patio and lights on my counter(I know that sound weird, but it looks really pretty). I don't have any pictures, I left my camera at my mom's house. I am begging her to visit this weekend and bring my camera with her. So as soon as I get my camera back I will post pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Our babies are growing up too fast. I am so excited for it to be Christmas too.
I also can't wait for Christmas, as far as the hitting thing I wish I had a good suggestion but Kolby still hits.
Fun Christmas blog!! I love Christmas, and this time of year. I'm glad your Mom lives closer and you can see her more often. I hope she brings your camera back!!
I love Christmas too! I think we should have lights all year round ;) I was wondering, how do I get a hold of Jaimee? She is in Utah right?
I love your new background and music. Sooo fun:0) Glad you were able to visit your mom and help her. Tell her hello when you see her agian.
Bummer about the camera! I'm totally into the Christmas spirit myself. It's not enough to only decorate for a few weeks and take it all down.
I loved reading about Hunter liking the pictures of Jesus. What a sweetie!
Cute Christmas background! Did you make it? Hunter is such a sweetie. I loved those stories about him with the pictures of Jesus!
We are going up for Thanksgiving, by the way. If you come, it will be fun to see you guys!
Jessica, that would be awesome if you put a link to our house blog up. Thanks - Kristy
Post a Comment