Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Hunter is growing up way too fast. He is now climbing on the couch and onto our side tables. Last night I had the last of the chocolate cream pie and I shared it with Hunter. Well I decided to leave the tin pie pan thing up on the counter(our couch is on the wall of the counter). I should have just thrown it away. This morning Brian missed his bus to go to class in Pocatello, so I made him get up with Hunter. He decided he would make breakfast for all of us and left Hunter in the living room. He heard Hunter making sounds like he was eating something(he always says yum-yum). To his surprise Hunter was on the side table eating out of the pie pan. I guess I didn't finish all of it. I can't believe what a little climber he is. He is getting to big.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He looks so much like Brian in this picture. He is growing up fast, Mylee is starting to be quite the little climber too. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving, good job!

Alissa Empey said...

Haha! That is a funny story.

Kristy said...

I love the chocolate face picture, to cute! Hunter is so cute, I want to hear him make his cute yum yum sounds while he is eating!

Shannon said...

How funny, gotta love it when they start climbing and can reach everything:)

Lynette said...

That's pretty funny! I know how you feel. I feel like B is getting too big too fast.

We will be here until Christmas morning and then we're off to Caly. We'd love to see you before then if you will be here!