This past weekend we went down to Utah to visit my mom. While we were there we were able to go see all the beautiful lights at Temple Square. I haven't been in years. It was so nice to be able to walk around Temple Square. It wasn't even that cold out. The top picture is supposed to look like it is floating on water and there are floating candles all around the pond. It was so pretty.
Hunter enjoyed all the lights. We weren't able to get his thumbs in his mittens so it looks like he's giving everyone a thumbs up. I love this time of year. I am so happy we were able to go see the lights, I think it was Brian's first time ever. Hopefully we can make this a tradition in our family.
6 comments:
The lights are beautiful. We haven't been in years either, thanks for sharing the pictures.
Temple Square would be a fun tradition. The lights look beautiful. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Beautiful pictures! What a funny little man Hunter is!
oh, sounds like fun. I always try to get Greg to go do that, but we always seem to forget about the lights every year.
I love the thumbs up! So cute!
The 4th pic is amazing! It's like a postcard!! :)
Post a Comment