My mom bought Hunter some new pajama's that are "super man" pajama's. I just love them . I don't know if you could tell in the pictures but there is a small cape that come with them. There just too cute.
He is very cute too! He also looks like he can get into as much trouble as Maggie!
Hey, I am not sure Brian mentioned this you or not. I was wondering if you could come to my house on mon, wed and friday for an hour in a half in the afternoon. I have a 50 minutes class and hate to have my mom come in from rigby for an hour. I can bring them over there too, it would just be easier because of kyler. Let me know what you think. Sometimes kirk will have one of those days off as well. Thanks, Tara
5 comments:
Cute!
Cute Pajamas! Tyce saw those same pajamas in Wal-Mart, and loved them, he begged me to buy them. Unfortunatly for him I was broke that day!
He is so dang cute! love the p.j.'s
Your in trouble now, soon he will be trying to fly. Too cute!
He is very cute too! He also looks like he can get into as much trouble as Maggie!
Hey, I am not sure Brian mentioned this you or not. I was wondering if you could come to my house on mon, wed and friday for an hour in a half in the afternoon. I have a 50 minutes class and hate to have my mom come in from rigby for an hour. I can bring them over there too, it would just be easier because of kyler. Let me know what you think. Sometimes kirk will have one of those days off as well.
Thanks, Tara
Post a Comment