We had such a nice Christmas, minus the blowing snow! We stayed in Idaho Falls this year and got to see my dad and Brian's parents. We got up around 7 am and opened presents at our house and then went to my dad's for more presents and a big breakfast. It was so much fun. I had hoped that Hunter would be into opening his presents this year, but he just wanted to see what everyone else was doing and play(eat) with the wrapping paper. Oh well, maybe next year. We then went to Brian's parents house and opened more presents and had dinner. It was really yummy!! We also got about a foot of snow on Christmas. In the last picture it is the drift that covered our side walk up to our apartment. You can't really tell, but it is like 4 feet high and 4 feet wide. It was nuts. I don't ever remember this much snow on Christmas. I am so blessed to have the family I do. They are so wonderful to us. I am so thankful to them all!!
A few things I want to remember about Hunter
He is now trying to say more words: Mama, dada, owie, uh-oh, nana NO, and then he just jabbers and it kinda sounds like words that I don't think someone his age could say. He will hit you and say owie and then love you better. What a little nut. He is a monkey, he climbs everything and if he falls and gets hurt he's right back at it. You would think he would learn a lesson, but no he's like his dad that way!! He is getting to be so big. We love him so much!!
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Christmas! Hunter is such a cutie even if he does eat paper. I am not too happy about the snow either.
That's so fun.I can't wait until Babe can appreciate Christmas; it will be so fun doing the whole Santa thing. That's funny Hunter wasn't really interested in opening presents; I'm sure he'll love them next year!
That snow is crazy! We got hit big time here too, but we didn't have crazy snow drifts like yours.
Too cute! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Mylee kept eating the paper too. Crazy babies!
Post a Comment