Thursday, January 8, 2009
Crazy Day, or atleast 5 minutes of it!
Today has been a little crazy. Hunter learns so fast that sometimes I feel like I can't keep ahead of him. We have a gate in between our kitchen and living room so that he can't get into everything. Well he has learned how to break down the gate. It only takes him like 5 seconds. He has tried to climb over it and doesn't have any success, so he has learned to pull really hard at the bottom corner. Today I was doing the dishes and left him in the living room while I was doing them so that he didn't get hurt or into something he shouldn't. My hands are all gross from touching the dirty dishes and I can hear him pulling at the gate. So I begin to raise my voice telling him to stop. It didn't work. Since my hands were so gross I just let him do it, he broke it down and just kind of wandered up and down the hallway. I was ok with that. Then he decided it would be fun to be on top of the table. He climbed the chair and then jumped onto the table, where our laptop is at the moment. So I quickly get him down and put him back in the living room and put the gate back up. He bulldozed through it again. He wandered up and down the hallway(all the doors were closed or so I thought). He got very quite so I peeked around the corner to the hallway and there was no Hunter, only my open door to my room. I knew right then that he was in the bathroom, in my room. I ran back there to see him dunking a puzzle piece in and out of the toilet. How GROSS!!! I was so mad, this is not the first time he has done this. What is his fascination with the toilets. This all happened with in 5 minutes. He is a speedy little thing. Even if I keep my doors shut he has figured out how to open them. He is only 15 months old. AHHHH. He is a little bugger, but we love him. He definitely keeps us on our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kolby also has a fascination with toilets if I forget to close the door he goes in there and starts throwing in toys and unraveling the toilet paper. Now that he knows how to open doors we have put one of those plastic door knob covers on the door and so far that has worked pretty good.
LOL! At least it makes for a good story for the blog, eh? He is a cute little guy though.
Sorry, but kinda funny! Kinda like trying to keep a puppy penned up, huh? They can always find a corner where they can dig their way out!
I'm so glad that my kids aren't the only ones with toilet fascinations!! Hunter is so funny and cute.
Post a Comment