Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Playing in the snow!


This past week we received some more snow this past week, so I decided I would take Hunter out to play. He didn't really get it, but he still had fun. I couldn't find his gloves so he had to wear socks on his hands. It was pretty cute. The only snow pants we could find were a 3T, he's in 18 months right now, and the boots were a 7 and he is in a 5. He had a hard time walking, and ended up falling alot. I think he still had fun though. I wish I had taken better pictures, but I was trying to keep his face out of the snow. We haven't been up to much lately, just doing the same old stuff. Hopefully as the weather warms up(slowly) we will be outside more and doing fun things!

P.S. My cousin is trying to sell her house. It is so cute and it is only a few years old. She has made a blog with pictures and details about her home. If you or someone you know is looking for a new house, this is a perfert home!!
http://www.funhomeforsale.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Hunter looks so cute playing in the snow! Cute background.

Alissa Empey said...

haha. It doesn't look like he really liked the snow in that last picture. But I am sure he was having fun til he fell over!

The Rogers said...

Oh, Hunter looks like he had so much fun! Nora is my sisters new baby! Very cute!

The Rogers said...

Oh, Hunter looks like he had so much fun! Nora is my sisters new baby! Very cute!

The Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.