Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Update
There is nothing go on in our house lately. I am hoping that spring will be here soon. This morning I actually heard birds chipping, so that's a good sign!! Hunter is a little ball of energy, he would run all day long if we would let him. He has finally started saying a few more words. He says No(to everything), Jesus(we have a calender of Christ in our kitchen and he will point to the picture and say "jsis" and then wave, it's really sweet.), Hi-ya(like he's a ninga), those are just a few that I can remember right now. He is getting so big, he has climbed out of his crib twice. I am not looking forward to the day that he really gets it, I know for sure that he will not stay in a "big boy" bed. We have also bought a "big boy" potty. It was on sale and the one I wanted. We haven't really started working with him yet. He does like to sit on it before he gets into the tub. Anyways, enough of my randomness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jessica, It's been a while since I have been blogging and keeping in touch. So fun to catch up on all your fun stuff. Hunter is getting sooo darn big. It just isn't right is it?. Have a great week:)
Hunter is so cute. Don't you wonder where they get all of their energy from?!
I love randomness. :D I love knowing how other friend's kids are doing and what phase they're going through. I'm interested in seeing how potty training goes for you guys since Brooklyn is rambunctious (not sure how to spell that)like how Hunter is. I'm a little worried about that stage.
Post a Comment