Thursday, March 5, 2009
Broken Camera
On Tuesday Brian accidentally broke my camera. It was on the table and he had put his jacket over it and when he grabbed his jacket it made my camera fall off and hit the ground. I didn't think any thing of it until he turned it on to get a picture of Hunter and the screen was cracked. We called Inkley's and it is going to cost $150 to repair it. The funny thing is we only paid $189 for it. So we are searching for a new one. I loved this camera, it was so easy to use and took really good pictures. So far we have been to 2 different stores and they don't have anything in our price range that is as good as my old one. I am so sad over it. I know it's just a camera but it is the thing that preserves our memories. Hopefully I can find a good one that doesn't break the bank!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How sad! You should look on Walmart.com, we got ours which is also a kodak like your old for a really good deal, from one of their online only sales.
Oh, man! That totally sucks. I hope you find a good deal.
Jessica, I'm so sorry. It's hard to live without a camera. I would also recommend looking on Wal-Mart.com, and also maybe amazon.com
GOod Luck!!
That stinks about your camera. I have heard Kodak is good, but I have had a sony for 4-5 years now that I still love. I am totally sold on getting sony cameras. It still works as good as it did when I bought it.
Dang, that sucks. I totally know what you mean about trying to replace a camera you like and nothing in the price range that is as good as the other one. Lame how that works huh?!
So sorry to hear about your camera. Good luck in the search for a new one.
Post a Comment