For St. Patrick's day this year, my friend Amy brought her kids over and we made GREEN sugar cookies. They weren't as green as I hoped they would be, but that's ok. We let Hunter and Karley decorate their very own cookies. I gave them each a bowl of icing and 3 cookies. Karley did awesome!! Hunter on the the other hand couldn't care less about decorating, he just wanted to eat the icing. I showed him how to do it and he still wouldn't even try it. It was still fun. The other day while we were at Target, our favorite store, we found matching shirts for all 3 kids. They say Kiss Me I'm Irish. They were on sale so we couldn't pass them up. It was a fun day and something different. They are so fun at this age!! Thanks for coming over Amy, it was a blast!!
7 comments:
SOOO CUTE! I can't wait till that stage!
Thanks for having us! It was a blast
Looks like fun! I was gonna get my kids matching shirts this year, but didn't get around to it. Too cute!
Fun! Looks like the kids really got into those green cookies!
What a fun activity! Hunter's cookies look amazing! LOL Did you get a new camera?
Fun! I bet Hunter loved it even though he had different ideas about how to go about it than you did! LOL! Thanks for coming to Brady's play! It was fun!
Those cookies turned out way cute! As soon as I saw that picture of that little girl, I knew it had to be Amy's girl; she looks just like her mommy! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment